Flooring technology has presented very important and revolutionary advances in its designs. You can develop all your renovating and original ideas, until you reach your own and unique style, in all your remodeling in the interior of your house. With very good concrete floor contractors, you will undoubtedly be guaranteeing its value.
Remodeling using epoxy flooring
- If you are thinking of remodeling and making adjustments to your home, we remind you of the importance of taking into account the new technologies that currently exist in the construction sector, especially in terms of flooring.
- The use of epoxy flooring is one of the best alternatives that can give you a lot of benefits, from the enjoyment of comfort inside your home to the economic valuation of the cost of it. For example, basement floors give you the best solutions in this specific area of your home because they solve a lot of problems, mainly moisture.
- The use of this new technique in garage floor is very attractive and innovative. You will avoid cracks and fissures and you will secure it according to the type of traffic you need.
- The expert personnel will take into account all the characteristics that you require according to the state of your home, as well as factors such as the percentage of humidity, the level of traffic on the floor, its resistance, as well as the handling of chemical products that may affect the final state of the new insole.
When you decide to make these changes in your house, from the beginning of the activities you will start to have significant savings because you do not need to demolish, you only have to clear the work area so that the concrete stencil technicians can perform their work. You will also save on the cost of maintenance because it will be low.
- This new flooring material is lightweight and versatile, resistant to water and high temperatures.
- Widely used in domestic environments: its coating materials contain polymers, fibers, and accelerators, which guarantee the quality of our products, according to your needs and requirements.
- Characteristics such as moisture control, abrasion percentage, temperature rating, floor traffic, durability, slip resistance, as well as the type of design used, according to your tastes and interests, are very important to analyze when defining the final product.
- Concrete is no longer only used in a rustic way for the installation of tiles, for example, but is now being polished with several additional materials ensuring a very attractive quality of the template.
- Highly resistant to chemicals and abrasion, high durability, and a wide range of colors available for your designs.
- It has a high degree of resistance to slipping, is resistant to shocks and mistreatment, does not lose its color, excellent wetting capacity.
- In general, this type of material is a film adhered to the surface for aesthetic and renovation purposes, also generally applied on horizontal and vertical surfaces (walls), interiors, or exteriors.
- If you need to go a little deeper into the various characteristics of this new system, you can refer to the revision of the standard for concrete floor construction, ACI Standard Revision 302.1R-15 “Guide to concrete floor and slab construction“.
By applying this new flooring technology, with your designs and expert installation, you are sure to make the best of your decisions. Go ahead, remodel and make your home more eye-catching and profitable.