COMMERCIAL/ INDUSTRIAL FLOORS
High-End Appearance Without the Price Tag: Terrazzo is the perfect example of a high-end flooring option that resembles a mosaic and is beautiful and elegant but is also quite expensive. It can also be an impractical option for high-traffic or industrial areas, where the flooring will need to withstand high levels of wear and tear. Decorative quartz systems containing colored quartz granules achieve a similar look at a fraction of the cost and last much longer with minimal maintenance.
Customizable to Match Any Setting: another remarkable feature about the Decorative Quartz is that although these blends are available in a variety of popular solid colors and premixed color combinations, you also have the option to customize it as per your requirement. Fortunately, it is possible to develop it to match your existing floorings, such as carpet, walls, furniture, or another decor. The Decorative quartz allows you to represent the colors of your company or create a truly unique first impression, maintaining the unique identity of your company.
Texture & Durability: if you need to tailor the level of the texture of the surface to make it suitable to install over the floors of wet areas such as showers, pool deck, or food preparation areas, the decorative Quartz is flexible enough to add or tailor its texture to meet your needs.
This highly durable flooring system works great in restaurants and hotels, swimming pools, washrooms, and working areas, which involve excessive use of liquids and oils.
- Visually appealing and Eye-catching look
- Extremely Low-Cost Installation as compared to Terrazzo
- High durability
- Great Flexibility
- Scratch resistance
- Very easy to clean
- Very Low Maintenance both in terms of the cost and efforts
- Fabulous Seamless Surface limiting the presence of nooks and crannies where dirt and debris collect over time
- Adaptable Texture
- Available in both Subtle and Glossy Finish
- Wide Range of Colours and Texture
- Restrooms and locker rooms
- Hospitals and institutions Pharmaceutical processing areas
- Food processing facilities
- Commercial Kitchens
- Product display areas
- Laboratories and clean rooms